Monday, November 8, 2010

Time Capsule


Having gone away on a business trip to the USA for what I thought to be 10 days turned out to be six weeks and the end is not in sight.  Some may enjoy the “ride”, the beautiful country sights and American people but after so much travel in the last few years I miss home, London is my home; the people, my friend and family, Battersea Park, the Thames, the busy streets, the traffic jams, the beautiful buildings and the ugly too.  ..

Being here, I feel as I live in a time capsule, life as I know it stands still, all my social life is back home, the present moves forward but without me to follow.

I can’t count down the minutes as I don’t know when I am coming back home, so I spend my time writing a blog, trying to share my void

No comments:

Post a Comment